My Fairy Name

Your fairy is called Thorn Hailglitter
She is a protector of the lonely.
She lives in brambles and blackberry bushes.
She is only seen in the light of a shooting star.
She wears purple and green like berries and leaves. She has cheery turquoise wings like a butterfly.
Get your free fairy name here!

Wednesday 17 June 2009

My Birthday Angels Card

This is for my baby angels Birthday she will be 5 and was born on my birthday.
The castle is not quite right but i just could not start it all over again and anything i make my granddaughter loves, haha good job.
Thanks for looking
Hugs Tina x

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well this will make the little one very happy i am sure.. Lovelly.
Leanne

christine;s pics said...

Aaawwww this is beautiful she will be so delighted .. fab work
Hugs from Chris 2

Crafty Bee said...

Ahh Tina, how sweet is that and such beautiful colours. I am sure she will love that card.
Love Sandra xx

Ali Dantre said...

awww hi ya poppet.... Great to see some cards on here babes...this is beautiful & I know she will love this. I love the 2d castle. You say something wrong with it? ...i cannot see what you're talking about its delightful and very girly...just perfect love her.

Big Big Hugs my friend.

Love Lisa.xxx

Spyder said...

aw, I love the colours just right for a little princess!

((Lyn))

Ps Thank you so much for popping over to my blog!

((Hugs)) ((Lyn))

Two of my Angels

Two of my Angels
My litle angels who keep me busy. My granddaughters, well 2 of them for now