My Fairy Name

Your fairy is called Thorn Hailglitter
She is a protector of the lonely.
She lives in brambles and blackberry bushes.
She is only seen in the light of a shooting star.
She wears purple and green like berries and leaves. She has cheery turquoise wings like a butterfly.
Get your free fairy name here!

Sunday 23 August 2009






This is a card i made for my dear friend Rosamond.
2 A4 card,, scored both at abount 1 inch.
Used miri board, then patterned velum and added sentiment.






Inside of card, sentiment on inside card, then added to cards together covered with backing paper , matted and layered and added verse inside




Card opened.

3 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Oh Christina, what a lovely card, I love the papers youve used, and the image is stuning. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

Ali Dantre said...

Wow Tina, this is amazing work! I love everything about it but that sentiment is just the dogs dangaloos. Whoever recieves this will be so made up and prob need a tissue or 2. Love it!

Thanks for sharing all your beautiful creations.

Luvs ya.
Lisa.xxxx

Ros said...

I did love it and its been on show since my birthday in August. I took pictures of all the cards you made tina (with my new camera) but its this HD wide screen thing and when i resized they were all blurry.
xxxxx

Two of my Angels

Two of my Angels
My litle angels who keep me busy. My granddaughters, well 2 of them for now